Check-In / Check-Out Procedures
Check-In is between 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Our Check-In Procedure: Prior to your arrival we ask that you please call our on-site Innkeeper to notify them of your arrival time. Check-in is from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. The Innkeeper will be on-site to greet you, grant you access to the Inn and answer any questions you may have. If you will be arriving after 7:00pm, please contact us at (401) 408-0156 so we can coordinate your access to the Inn.
Grab & Go Breakfast is offered daily in our dining room from 8:00am - 10:00am. Complimentary coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day. We ask that you please notify us of any food allergies prior to your arrival.
Parking in Newport is notoriously difficult. Fortunately, Paws on Pelham has nearby off-site parking available for guests. Guests are limited to one parking space per room. Vehicles must be removed from the parking lot by 11:00am on the day of checkout or the vehicle will be subject to towing at the Guest's expense.
Minimum Stay Requirements
A minimum nightly stay may be required during various times of the year. Please contact our reservations department for more details.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Guest must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- No refunds will be issued to Guest who cancels within 7 days of the scheduled arrival date. If a cancellation request is not received by 3:59 p.m. EST or EDT, 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the reservation will be considered nonrefundable.Guest will be charged 100% of the total booking cost (including taxes and applicable fees) at the time of booking.
- Guest who cancels by 3:59 p.m. EST or EDT 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures or no shows.
- A no show is defined as a Guest that does not check in to Property by 10:59 a.m. EST or EDT as applicable, the day after the current check-in was scheduled. Owner reserves the right to re-book Property in the event of a no show without reimbursement to Guest.
- As a onetime option, Guest can change their dates of stay within the nonrefundable period up to 3:59 p.m. EST or EDT, 48 hours prior to their originally scheduled arrival date. Within 48 hours of check-in, reservations are, without exception, non-changeable and nonrefundable. A $50.00 change of date fee will be charged in this instance and will make the reservation nonrefundable. If the room rates are higher for the new dates of stay, the Guest will be charged the difference between the new rates and the original rates as well as any additional taxes and applicable fees. This charge will be made at the time the change is made. Date changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed. Multiple date changes will not be permitted.
- Guest who elect a Buy Out of Paws on Pelham should refer to their Buy Out Contract for the applicable Payment and Cancellation policies.
Paws on Pelham shows our appreciation for military personnel by offering a discounted rate for active duty/retired military with government issued identification. Please contact us to learn more.
We are proud to welcome dogs at Paws on Pelham. Guest bringing a dog or dogs, hereby agree to the following stipulations:
- Guest assumes full responsibility for the dog(s) at all times while on/in the Property.
- A maximum of two (2) dogs per guest room.
- Dog(s) staying at the Property must be up to date on all required vaccinations to include, but not be limited to, rabies vaccines.
- Dog(s) must be on a leash and controlled by a handler at all times when not in their guest room. Dog(s) must never be chained anywhere on the premises and never left unattended unless properly secured in the guest room.
- Dog(s) are not allowed in the dining room or kitchen at any time.
- A cell phone number of the Guest must be left with the Innkeeper and Guest must be able to be reached at all times.
- Dog(s) left unattended in the guest room must not bark, cause damage, or do anything to disturb other guests and/or employees or deface the Property.
- In the event of any excessive disturbance from barking, scratching, crying/whining, etc. Owner will contact Guest immediately and request an immediate resolution to the unpleasant situation. Owner reserves the right to ask Guest to remove the dog(s) from the premise at any time should the dog(s) create such a disturbance or should Guest elect not to follow the Pet Policy rules. Any costs experienced by Owner to compensate another Guest affected by any disturbances will be charged to the Guest with the dog(s) creating the disturbance and Guest will not be refunded for any part of their stay should they leave prior to end of their scheduled stay.
- Guest will be liable for any and all damage or harm caused by their dog(s) to other dogs, humans, personal property or the Property. Guest holds Owner harmless for any injury and/or damage caused by their dog(s). Owner reserves the right to share Guest's personal contact information with the proper authorities and other appropriate guests and/or employees should Guest's dog(s) bite or cause injury to another guest, employee, visitor, vendor or patron of Property.
- Housekeeping services will be available if Guest crates their dog(s) or take their dog(s) out of the guest room. Guest can speak with the Innkeeper if Guest has any special requests.
- Guest acknowledges that they are responsible for the immediate picking up their dog(s) feces and any and all other waste and dispose of it in outdoor trash containers. Dog feces is not to be disposed of inside the Property. A $50.00 fine will be charged to Guest each time Guest neglects to pick up after their dog(s).
- Guest is prohibited from bathing their dog(s) in the guest room showers or on the Property.
Free Wi-Fi is available. Login information is provided in your guest room.
Each Guest Room Includes:
King or Queen sized bed(s) in each room
For the respect and courtesy of other guests, please follow these policies:
No smoking allowed on premises
Children must be 10 years of age or older
Quiet hours are from 10:00pm-7:00am